Fairy Hill Cottage aims to provide everything you might need to have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
The cottage sleeps up to four guests.
- Two bedrooms (each bedroom with a Double Bed as pictured)
- Sitting Room with Traditional Open Fireplace
- Bathroom with Bath Tub and Shower,
- Kitchen (with all Modern Conveniences)
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Free WIFI
- Freeview Television
- All Linens and Towels Included plus Complimentary Toiletries
- Private Parking
- Surrounding Garden with Seating Area
- Views of the Fairy Hill, Ancient Woodland, Mountains and Fields
- Area: Beaches, Woodland and Kildalton Cross nearby.
- Distilleries nearby: Ardbeg, Lagavulin and Laphroaig
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND ENJOYMENT
IN THE SITTING ROOM
- Learn the Celtic Harp - everything is provided for you to learn during your stay (please let us know in advance so that we can tune the harp).
- Logs, Kindling and Firelighters are provided
- DVD's and CDs to enjoy on cosy nights in by the fire
- Remote-controlled Magical Golden Lights in the sitting room
- Books, vintage and new, with subjects such as Folklore and Whisky
- A Beautiful Chess set, Checkers, and Islay-Monopoly game
- Candles provided
- Pure, natural water from spring on the Fairy Hill (filtered) so no need for bottled water.
- Vanity Area - Mirror and 2000w Hair Dryer with styling ends
- Electric blanket with dual controls
- Additional Portable Fan; For use as a cooling-fan in summer or for extra, instant heat in winter
- Glenlodge 'Stag' Dining set with Whisky Decanter and Whisky Glasses
- Milk, Tea, Coffee, Sugar and Biscuits provided to welcome you on your arrival
- Salt, Pepper, Herbs
- Washing Detergent and Fabric Softener for washing clothes
- First Aid kit
- Cleaning supplies
- Pets: Fairy Hill Cottage does not currently allow pets
- Disabled Access: Fairy Hill Cottage is all on one floor with no stairs. There is a small step at the front door; if you require a ramp please let us know in advance.